« 100 Books Project :: Sending Out Treasures |
| Listening to Rain »
1. How cute are these dolls from Ravenhill? Found them through Lavender & Limes.
2. I love Michele Maule's illustrations...
3. ...and Karen Preston's dreamy digital collages.
4. Creating Wings is a beautiful new website "about knowing who we are."
5. And Kate Swoboda has been, as always, a busy bee. Head to Your Courageous Life to learn about her upcoming retreat that aims to help participants answer the question How BIG do you want to live?
October 09, 2009 at 07:31 AM | Permalink
i also love michele maule! i got to see her recent show at surface gallery (here in bakersfield) and love love her work. should we stalk her? ;)
dig those matryoshkas, too.
October 15, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Thank you for sharing Creating Wings! It was exactly what I needed to see this morning. Life is what we make of it! Thinking of you!
Marlene White |
October 14, 2009 at 10:30 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.
Subscribe in a reader