It has been...
* Very kind words of support and encouragement
* A really really good cry
* An hour long phone call with a very wise woman
* An evening with one too many gin cocktails listening to Abba Gold with a girlfriend
* Twenty miles on my bicycle
...and many other small moments that ultimately all added up to a beautiful week, despite some big bumps.
And now, there is much good news to share...
* Starting off with having my work featured in the current issue of Somerset Studio (shown above). I also have articles and features teed up for upcoming issues of Somerset Life, Somerset Studio, Artful Blogging and Art Journaling, including the story of Book #52 of the 100 Books Project.
* I'm a Guest Curator over at Crescendoh.com this week, so head over there for new inspiring links every day this week as well as my Art Saves story right here. Can I just say? Jenny Doh is a powerhouse, and I am honored to play a small part in her new venture.
* Speaking of Crescendoh, a new line of rubber stamps with inspiring words & sentiments from yours truly will be released next month - stay tuned!
* My latest entry in the Wish Studio is right here.
* There's still time to register for the WishFull Virtual Art Retreat. I'm teaching a course entitled Today: Begin. I hope to see you there!
* And now that I mention the words Today: Begin, today is, in fact, the day I am officially getting started on my next series of work. My inspirations for this round include Jordan, a woman named Yara, Mary Oliver and Arabic graffiti. Time to make a mess.