Here's a little commercial for my recently released line of clear stamps, available exclusively at Crescendoh.com. I have never had any experience with clear stamps before now, and I have to say that they are crazy fun! I have only experimented with a few tiny projects so far, but wanted to share them here. I'll continue posting images as I try new things. I took all three sets to my Book in a Day class at Squam Art Workshops (SAW) last month, and they were a big hit.
Shown above, starting in the upper right corner and going clockwise:
* Hand-stamped envelope - I also added a butterfly to the lower right corner of the envelope
* Small clear stamp block - I got a set of three sizes of the blocks at Jo-Ann Fabrics
* Hand-stamped muslin gift bag
* Turquoise stamp pad
* Set of small cards I gave out at SAW last month. Cards are about 1" x 2"; I applied vintage book pages and a thin layer of acrylic paint, then stamped an inspiring message from my Ordinary Sparkling Sentiments Set.
* Medium clear stamp block
* Handmade flat notecard, pictured below
* Everyday Expressions Set
* A second handmade flat notecard, pictured below
Have you tried the stamps? If so, I'd love to see what you're creating with them!!