« In Service |
| Sparklette #52 »
1. The Squam Art Workshops Journal is here!
2. In case you haven't heard, Sabrina Ward Harrison will be teaching Trust the Mess ~ a two-day workshop ~ in my studio next month. Click here for the details.
3. Lizzy House is a dynamo, and this summer she's hosting Castle Peeps Summer Camp on her blog ~ check it out!
4. Cheryl Fudge Fashion Camp recently opened in Santa Monica and it looks crazy fun.
5. The details of my upcoming show near Venice are right here ~ a fundraiser to benefit the One World Health Project. I hope to see you there.
July 09, 2010 at 07:33 AM | Permalink
The comments to this entry are closed.
Subscribe in a reader